C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Phone...

I got a new phone.
It's a cosmos touch. The great thing about it is that it's touch screen!! woot woot finally I'm mature in technology.

I also LOVE that Olivia has the same one but not touch screen. We are sisters.. ClEaRlY!

Anywho... This thing is hard to fingure out. I can't successfully text and drive anymore:(
It's cute though. I'll send a picture to facebook and twitter.
And yes my tweets are coming too often. I will stop! Sowwy. It's addicting. I love my new phone.
Sorry if I'm slow texting you back.

OH WAIT! the ONE AND MAJOR downfall of my phone is that it DOESN'T have VIDEO! I take video's 24/7. It's like my life to video things. I'm depressed about that.

It also is having trouble reading my SD card. I'm getting Sparks to help me get this all straightened out. IDK when that will happen. Hahaha:)

K I think I got it all out about my beautiful phone.

Be good so Santa will bring you gifts. I love you all. NIGHT:)

No comments:

Post a Comment