C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Saturday, November 20, 2010

They're Home...

I love that my Heather is back!
I had a dream that she came home and she had a dream she came home and Lisa had a dream she came home and FINALLY she is HOME.

But I heard she got hurt in rehersal today:( Oh my love I shall be praying for you!
I got to spend a wonderful evening with my Olivia! She is home too!
Once I got home Ezara was sitting on the couch and of course I landed on top of her:)
Now where is my Lysha, huh? haha

I love my friends and family and I'm very glad to have everyone home!


So I wanna change my style up but I gotta save ALL my money so I can go to the burn!
It's gunna be hard but I absolutely need to write my support letters like TODAY!
I gotta check the Furnaces website to see if they have a pre-made one.
currently watching Prince Caspian. It's a gas! For real! haha
Can't wait for Mt. Gilead tomorrow! The service, praise God, starts at 11:30am.
I'm hoping for some Holy Spirit up in that place... We'll see what happens:)


I need to video blog some more.. Check my Twitter out: ElloryGreene is my username and my facebook has my video blogs too!

I'm better at talking than writing. Victory, Victory!

-With LOVE,

Elroy;)

1 comment:

  1. I got on my blog reader list and there was like 5 posts about Heather being home. I thought that was funny. and none of them were heather haha

    ReplyDelete