C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Panic Attacks...

I want to give a testamony of being delivered from sin.

So a few weeks ago I had been getting panic attacks at night.
I didn't know what they were or what was happening to me, it just kind of annyoed me.
The feeling was wierd and like adrenaline was rushing through my organs every few moments.
My heart didn't really race or anything bad but I just had these "shocks."
I told my mom and she told me it was panic attacks.
I told Elysia and she told me it was panic attacks.
I didn't want to believe it was true.
I was just letting it happen.
But I finally decided to pray for it to stop .So, of course, I then asked my mom and my sister to pray for it.
And, like I always do, I sent out a mass text asking everyone I knew would care to pray for these panic attacks to stop. I remember Heather responding back with encouragement.
The next day she asked if the panic attacks happened that night. I was happy to say that I barely felt any "shocks" occure and that Jesus had answered our prayers!
The next night was a lot better than the one before and they stopped COMPLETELY after the third night!
I learned that if we call on the name of the Lord that He will answer!
I believe He wants me to share this with other people who get panic attacks..especially my health teachers sister!

God, I want to pray for all the people on the world, young and old, that you will heal their panic attacks and take over there bodies every time one is coming. God, be in them and rescue them from this wierd feeling and hurt. Be their hope and their life. Show them to be on fire for you and weaken their hearts to know you more, Lord! Heal their bodies! In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!! praise you, God! Praise you, Jesus!
Thank you for your love and your heart for your people!

-Ellory

No comments:

Post a Comment