C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic...

All I want to do today is sleep.

I've gotten so little sleep lately. Jesus make me alive in you and give me supernatural rest!

Tonight I'm going to look up at the stars and marvel at their beauty. Who's with me?

Haha that boy! Check him out!


October 8th I have my court date! Please be praying!



Anyways the weather makes me happy! And I want to be a techy nerd!

HAHA Hopefully I can learn how to do cool techy stuff. I wanna be a nerd

so that me and my future husband can talk about his interests and I can know what he is saying. Yes I am going to marry Michael Tronick, the editor of the Jonas Brothers 3D concert movie!
^^my future husband^^

1 comment: