C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ohana means family...

I was supposed to be on my own last night but I was wayyyy to scared. I invited a good friend over and I loved having that person there to confort me with just talking. We went to bed kind of early not really, 1am. They slept in the guest room and it was sooo cute because they made the bed in the morning. Thank ya kindly for your respect! I'm thankful for the friends I have. Jesus has blessed me!

Tonight I'm on my own again..I'm trying to get another good friend over but we will see this person loves to not text back for like hours! It's so awesome...NOT. Anyho I'm lonely and a bit tired.. I just don't like laying in bed freaking out about who could walk in the house or what evil spirits will want to show themselves to me. Demons are the worst. But I have Jesus with me and the Holy Spirit is alive in my soul. He so awesome for being here for me. Thanks Jesus!

Tonight once I find out if that friend can come or not I'm hittin' the hay hard and then I got court in the morning! woop woop. An hour away!

Why do I love McDonald's songs in their commercials?


-Ellory Greene

2 comments:

  1. If you want to stay with me you can anytime my door is always open to you my love!

    ReplyDelete