C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bring it, day:p

Another post today...

I woke up early to get to the dmv and it didn't take long. But i took the rest of the day off. I ended up facebooking all day long:] But I listened to the Afters song Light up the Sky. It inspired me to dance a little and then I got to thinking... I wanted to create a dance. I told Heather and we got together with Stephanie. We are almost finished but its not quiet finished! when we are done we will upload it to facebook, definately! THUNDER CATS ARE A GO!!!


Let's dance for Jesus more. No matter if we think we can dance or not. Jesus loves our praises in any form we choose to express them in. Let's DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment