C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dreamers

I had the most heart pumping dream last night.
My family and I were heading home from a vacation and we passed the jonas brothers playing for a very small audience. Of course I told them to turn back. They dropped me off and I ran to back stage where no sercruity was. Remember that is a dream:) Anyways I was planning on waiting for them backstage but I wanted to see Nick so bad I went into the the venue.

I got to stand right up next to the stage. And the next song was 'hello beautiful' and everyone else sat down but I was the only freener who stayed standing. So Nick stared straight at me and sang "hello beautiful" to me then i got embarrassed and sat down.

After the show Nick was on stage so of course I went to talk to him. He was on facebook and didn't really care that I was a fan. But we talked and he opened his phone and ask for my number but he got it off facebook. And I cant remeber the rast but I'm in love now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment