C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogging for the Dumbie..{ME}

You all make sense.
I now understand that blogging is for people who love to write.
I'm not entirely sure how much blogging I will be doing but I want to blog more about my revelations and life lessons I learn.
I'm not gunna care about who likes what I say or who reads what I say.
I'm just going to hope people see and learn.
And if people want to say they like my post or question my thoughts that wouldn't hurt:P
But i'm not expecting anything out of my followers.

3 comments:

  1. :) i love you. those are the reasons i blog. its nice to have comments and such but for me, it is a way to get out my thoughts onto paper and put them out there for the world to see. whether they like it or not doesn't matter. every man is entitled to his own opinion. you are a beautiful person and i am excited to read more of what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what she said ....Im too lazy to put everything just know I agree and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay. I'm glad you 2 notice and care!:) Thank you

    ReplyDelete