C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Reason I Don't Blog A Lot

So whenever I sign into blogger, I think that people will comment on my posts. But sadly that is not the case. I don't get fancy or creative. I don't add big words or my own pictures I uploaded. I honestly don't care enough to do that since my followers don't care...
Why should I try if they don't care about my life?
Who am I pleasing?
Why am I trying to please you all anyway?
Point? Is there one? I think not.
If you all don't care I don't care.
PEACE!

5 comments:

  1. el. blogs are mostly for the blogger. don't blog if you dont want to! if you decide you do want to, though, ill follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i dont comment on many peoples posts. it isnt because we dont care. its just that... as kelly said, the blog is more for the blogger than the readers. i love you and care what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellory my love..I read your blogs..but because people dont post a comment doesnt mean they arent reading...Kelly and Heath are right I felt the same way as you and I realized its more for me anyways...If they want to read it they will...I love you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. stop doing things for other people. its stupid. if you dont want to blog. dont. because a life lived in the shadow of others is just a wasted one.

    ReplyDelete