C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Demons of This World...

Last night I had a terrible dream with dead people and the guy, Adam, from the high ropes course this weekend at Camp Willow Run.
Every thing was scaring me and I started feeling this dark pressure come down on me.I woke up, thankfully, to find it was a dream.But I saw a little xreepy dog on my bed.Of course I tried to pet it but my hand just went through this dog I was seeing.I tried a second time and still couldn't feel the dog.Then I got scared.Something was in my room that was giving me a feeling of fear.2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spitit of fear and timidity..."I rushed to turn on the lights so this dog would go away.I looked back at my bed and it was gone.But I knew demons were around since I had a scary dream, so I declared, "Demons, Devil, and Spirit of fear flee for the Lord my God is with me! And I love Him and He loves me. And He is with me."I get scared a lot and I told my mom one time and she told me to say that out loud because it says in the Bible to say that. James 4:7 "...Resist the Devil and he will flee from you."I've learned that even when I'm on a spiritual high the Devil can still find his way in. It's the same as when Jesus, a man who was always on a spiritual high, was in the wilderness and the Devil came and tempted Him with food, testing Him, and giving Him the kingdoms of the world (Matthew 4:1-11). So I know that God tests me by allowing Satan to scare me, which is the number one test He loves to give me. From now on I need to be like Jesus and rebuke the Spirit of fear. Fear should no longer control my life. For when I become a Christian I died to the customs (fear) of this world and was raised up just like Jesus. Now I should be walking a faithful walk that doesn't get scared when demons come my way!

In Jesus' Name, I will NO LONGER be afraid of what the Devil shows me! Free me from this fear, Oh God. Deliver me! I want to be strong in you!

Praises to the God of Safety!

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me."

2 Corinthians 1:4 "who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have recieced from God."

2 Cointhians 7:6 "...God, who comforts the downcast..."


Thank you God for your Son Jeus. Praise be to the God who never ceases to stop loving and comforting me! I love you! "More Lord!"
Exodus 15:2 "The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God and I will exalt Him."

2 comments:

  1. Ellory this blog was a revelation to me cause for months this type of stuff has been happeneing to me and Ive been trying to hard to pray for the fear to go away everything youve said is what my mom told me but i think i needed to be reassured of it. I want what you want to be fearless when the devil trys to provoke me. I prya that you and i both will be able to do this I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was a little girl i would wake up to see any combination of my parents and sister standing in my room across from my bed just staring at me. then i would blink and they'd be gone. it used to make me so scared. i was too young to realize the figures i saw were demons, just like your dog. but i don't feel that fear when i look back on it. though there are demons around you CONSTANTLY, even when you can't see any, there is also ALWAYS the Holy Spirit and angels providing a protective shield around you.

    ReplyDelete