C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st entry


I have no clue what I'm doing right now. haha. This is my first blog and I want to inspire and be inspired. I will get the hang of this soon! Let me tell you why i picked "circuit"... I liked the word journey but i didn't want to use that specific word so I looked up synonyms on google and one of them was circuit. I want people to plug into my blog and I want to plug into theirs:) I wanna give a shout out to my hommies who told me about this place... Kelly Johnson, Heather Tobey, Tess Harrell and Annemarie Young!!!

~Ellory

1 comment:

  1. i"ve officially changed my name because of addie. its now a jonas brothers song:) but its a good name i feel.

    ReplyDelete