C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jesus' love

Isaiah 56:7- "My Temple will be called a house of prayer for all the nations."
Jesus wants the Temple(a.k.a. the church) to be a place of prayer. He wants everyone to pray(talk) to Him. When Jesus wants something He gets it. For example:

I once read some notes from Randy Martinez, "Father if I go to the cross, this is what I want. I want a wife, Father!! I want a remnant of the human race to be with me where I am! I want them to see my glory and fall madly in love with me. I do anything, Father. But this is what i want!!" And the Father replied, Me too, Son. I want it too."

This paragraph changed my life. After reading it I fell in love with Jesus.
I've always desired to be married. And Jesus wants me to marry Him! He wants the Church to marry Him!

Jesus will get his wife. It says in Revelations that Jesus will come to earth for his wife and they will be married in Jerusalem.

Imagine Jesus talking to God saying, "Father I desire (put your name here)!"
Jesus died the most painful death to get you.
He bleed until water instead of blood came out. He was beaten until he didn't look human anymore, just to have you. Just so you could be with Him when you die.
Would you die for your family or any of your friends just so you could be with them when they died?
I know i wouldn't. I can't stand pain. But Jesus did stand it for a long time on that Cross.
The death of Jesus:
Matthew 27:32-28:10
Mark 15:33-chapter16
Luke 23:44- chapter24
John 18-20:29

So why do so many people ignore Jesus and hate Him?
He loved them so much He hung on a cross and stared death in the face. He went to hell and back just to have every human heart and they rejected His love.

We should talk to Jesus everyday and talking to Him is praying and the church needs to do that because the Jesus said that in the Bible.^^ And why would you not want to talk to a man who has been to hell and back for you. Thats some kind of love.

I'm driven by the thought that I'm giving Jesus His bride:)

Jesus is ravished by the sight of you!

Song of Songs 8:6-7 "For your love is as strong as death, it's jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame. Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers dorwn it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned."

No comments:

Post a Comment