C.S. Lewis

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."

Monday, January 11, 2010

Fail




Why, oh why must English be soo hard?


Can't there be an easy way out?


Slip me the get out of class card!


Sometimes I feel better when I shout!!!


So here I go, NO more homework!


No more school.


I'd rather eat a fork.


And sit in the pool!


Why oh why must English be soo hard?


Semi colon here and comma there!


I'll post a sign in my yard,


saying I don't care!


Forgive me for complaining,


But whose with me?


No need for explaining.


Englsih is hard, can't you see?

1 comment:

  1. oh, how i love you. just continue to struggle through. it wont seem to be worth the fight, but you really have no choice. goodnight ;)

    ReplyDelete